These are the levels in a diver's development. We may have more than one squad that is at a given level.
- Flip 'n' Fun Competitions
- Learn to Dive level scheme assessments.
- Novice Competitions
- Basic twelve skill list for age groups E, D & C and six dive list on 1m and 3m for age group B+.
- Age Group Competitions
- Divers perform a mix of required and optional dives working within the event conditions.
- Elite Competitions
- This is the top level of junior competitions where divers must perform dives in all directions to make up a complete list of required and optional dives.
These are the squads in the current Cambridge diving programme.
- Divers competing at Junior Elites and/or Senior Competitions.
- Age Group
- Divers competing at National Age Group Level Competitions.
- Pre Age Group
- Divers currently competing at National Skills level and working towards competing in Age Group Level Competitions.
- Talent Identification (TID)
- Divers who have been hand picked from schools or LTD and selected to fast track to Age Group level diving.
- Junior Novice A & B
- Divers who are working towards competing at Regional and National Skills Competitions as well as learning skills from the 3m and 5m boards.
- Senior Novice
- Divers who are working towards competing at Regional and National Skills Competitions.
- Divers who have been hand picked from LTD to be fast tracked through the LTD programme.
- Non Competitive
- Divers aged 14+ who wish to dive recreationally without competing.
- Adult LTD & Masters
- Divers aged 14+ who wish to develop and improve their diving either for fun or to compete.
The progressions through the squads are shown in the image below.
For training times, please go to the timetable page.